Utilizing the guiding principles of mutual dignity and loving accountability, our staff and teachers adhere to the following Core Values in each classroom:
1. We believe that every attempt should be made to maintain the dignity of both the adult and the student.
2. We believe that students should be guided and expected to solve the problems they create without making problems for anyone else.
3. We believe that students should have the opportunity to tell their side of the story.
4. We believe that misbehavior should be viewed as an opportunity for individual problem solving and preparation for the real world.
5. We believe that there should be a logical connection between misbehavior and the resulting consequences, whether they be positive, negative, natural or given.